Thursday, April 1

Cuz it snowed...

That's right folks...yesterday it snowed...even though we are now five days into British summer time it snowed.... Ok so I know I've already done a cloud but it's snow this time (just in case you didn't know by now). I like square fourteen, I tried out a new stitch it's called a couched trellis, I like the effect the fabric underneath gives it...I think next time I do it I will try a more of a contrasting fabric and thread combo...there was also a version with a cross stitch holding the trellis down might try that one too

3 comments:

Kathy said...

I love your couched trellis square. Beautiful!

NicNacManiac said...

I am in love with your creative use of buttons....the clouds, balloon, fruit...all spectacular!

Atypical said...

NicNac Maniac... thanks for dropping by, i was trying to do something different and plus i'm rather obbsessed with buttons :). glad you like it...
Kathy: as ever thanks for your kind comments

Post a Comment