Saturday, April 10

Some more squares...

So after I told Mishy the other day that my sister was doing the 39 squares project too, She inquired as to whether she had a blog or not...she doesn't, but she's on facebook...Now me and Mishy are rebels of a sort in that we refuse to join Facebook, (reasons for which require a whole other post...), so I thought it would be a good idea to post some pictures of my sister's squares up on here. This is the first time she's tried her hand at embroidery, it's always interesting to see how different people approach the same project...
Obviously I didn't put up all of them, as she's only a few squares behind me so that would have taken me ages to uploads them (Bloggers picture uploader is temperamental as it is...). I think my favourites are the multicoloured circles and the watering can

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully I will now be able to comment. Since I deactivated my facebook account, I've really missed seeing your sisters pictures. I love so many of them! Think you should start adding hers to flickr

Atypical said...

OMG!! you have deactivated your facebook account!! seriously!! The one who was the founder of "lets make Buttons and Ribbons join facebook" confederation :). I find that amazing. Issit because you didn't want people to see certain videos involving a high precipice :D or perhaps you were being stalked :D...

Anonymous said...

You are NOT allowed to see that video. No-one is. Unless you have depression AND have a doctor's note to prove it then you can.

Anonymous said...

I love these! The cupcake and tree are my faves.

Come roudn and see the video in glorious hi def at mine anytime ;) Possibly one of the best vids I've ever seen, I think I've watched it 25times now and I still cry with laughter hen I watch it. Ahh good times.

Post a Comment