Monday, April 12

A Bit of Black

I wasn't quite sure whether or not to do black as I thought it would bring the whole colourfulness of it down...but then I thought sod it, I'm running abit low on ideas you see...when I started it seemed such a good idea to use buttons to make the "objects" out of... however I have slowly realised Ive limited myself some what, well quite alot actually I mean there's only a certain amount of roundish shaped things you can make.... These two squares complete the third row, there will be five rows in total, i have a few ideas for the next row but then I'm all out...any suggestion??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A car! I can't believe you haven't done one yet, that or anything with wheels.
A door with a button doorknob
headphones
some sort of mp3 player
a tap

Atypical said...

i did type out a reply to this comment then I suddewnly remembered something i had to do and clicked the back button...:| don't ask me why...needless to say i realised to late. Anywho what i was typed was that i am thinking of doing a car...just can't decide what colour!! i do like the idea of headphones...

I WILL see that video :)

Anonymous said...

a teapot! button for the pot and sew a spout and handle

Post a Comment