Tuesday, April 20

Inspiration files: Cupcakes!

So it was getting a bit repetitive just posting 39 squares pictures...it was getting a bit boring so I thought it was time for an inspiration files post...and what could be more inspiring than cupcakes...the colours, the topping...and of course the taste :D
The first one is taken from convent garden food markets on mine and Mishy's trip to London. They were taken from the Crumbs and Doillies stall (A totally inspiring website by the way...), it was there I fell in love with the small baked, golden yummyness of cupcakes :D The above three pictures are cupcakes I've made...I have a bit of an obssession with them at the momen...any excuse to make cupcakes :) well my sister bakes them i just get abit of a kick out of decorating them :D
Ok so not strictly a cupcake...a closer cousin perhaps? this was from Krispy Kremes. Love the coloours against the white plate. I want to get all these on my Buttons ad Ribbons Flickr account...

3 comments:

Texan after UAE said...

Yummy! I love cupcakes, too! Lovely blog!

Aisha said...

those look scrumptiousssssss

Atypical said...

Thank you both :)

Post a Comment