Monday, March 29

It's not easy being green...


Technical difficulties solved :). While the title refers to the advert regarding green living I'm actually referring to the next two squares on my 39 squares project... I wanted to do green but for the life of me I couldn't think of what was green...To start off with I did an apple, I actually did it all and hated it because the button just wasn't the right shape for an apple. I then spent all day pondering over the issue and trying to find some inspiration to no avail...then in the evening it struck me...the most obvious things are often those that are overlooked (hey I like it...)....what could be more green than a tree duuuhh. I'm in love with the button shade of green

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Your button tree is wonderful! My color scheme is green, pink and cream. I try to balance out the squares for each color. I am having more trouble coming up with pink squares than green.

Atypical said...

Thanks for your comment Kathy! that sounds like a really nice colour combination....i'm pondering over pink too! so far i've got a flower...hardly orginal! but i'm trying to include a button in each "object" square so that kind of limits it a bit for me...we shall see!

Post a Comment